Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Snowing

Well, not here at my house in the lowlands, but it has been falling fast and furious up on the passes.  Stevens Pass and White Pass have not yet given snowfall totals but the web cams show lots of the white stuff on the ground.  I wonder if this keeps up if the areas will be able to open by Thanksgiving.

Really looking forward to taking the boys up skiing this year. One of the best treats for my boys and I is that my wife (and their mother) comes with us although she is not a skier. She'll stake out a place in the White Pass lodge, giving us a base of operations. Armed with a book or needlepoint, she'll spend the day chatting with the other mothers, and occansional father, who do the same thing. We'll have cooler with sandwich makin's, probably some fruit salad, and drinks. We have to purchase some of the hot and greasy fries of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment