Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bin Laden is Dead

Osama bin Laden is dead according to this story at CNN. Bin Laden, whose terrorist group Al Qaeda was responsible for the 9-11 attacks nearly ten years ago was reported killed by ground action in northern Pakistan.

What this means for the war on terror obviously remains to be seen, but in my humble opinion it will only be a bump in the road. Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations are so well dispersed that cutting off the head doesn't do as much damage as one might hope.  But lets keep our finger crossed this will remove some of the wind out of their sails.

2 comments:

  1. Me thinks he died a while ago and not in time to give points to the king in the wh....and I don't think that the birth certificate is a real one....Just my thoughts.
    And I think that more people should be reading your blog....I tell like minded people to give your blog a shot...Hope they do.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, thanks for the push for my bog, I do appreciate it. as for the bin Laden being dead not so sure I can agree with you on that, but it certainly brings up interesting possibilities. This administration has not been above manipulating information for their own good. Bush tried for almost seven years to track this guy down, to no avail. This is certainly a feather in Obama's cap, and I have no doubt he will make this political in the upcoming election.

    ReplyDelete