Monday, February 21, 2022

Choices Being Made

As I have mentioned in a previous post, it appears that law enforcement in Canada has made their choice. Take a look at what some are posting to social media. Click here.

Some of you might say this is just a small slice of the RCMP. I will counter with this: that these people feel comfortable posting their thoughts in a forum such as the examples linked to, shows me they fear little, if any retribution, for what they have posted. Supposedly, the RCMP "leadership" is aware of these posts and is " investigating ". Anyone willing to wager the be absolutely no punishment for these officers? I will also mention that I saw not a single RCMP member chastised these officers. They are so much is the minority, they can't speak out for fear of losing their jobs. And maybe their lives when no one backs them up. Or, all agree with the sentiments. Either way,...

No comments:

Post a Comment