Sunday, June 24, 2012

Does Mr. Obama Disrespect the US Flag?

Of course this was NOT reported in the lame stream media but it appears that our First, ahem, Lady, Michelle Obama completely and utterly disrespect the US Flag.



Lip readers have said that it appears that she is saying “All of this for a flag.”

I think what bothers me even more was the response from her husband. He smiles grimly and nods. Almost as if he is agreeing with her stance on the matter.

From the “For the first time I am proud to be an American”, to the “clinging to their guns and religion” comments and his initial refusal to wear the US flag lapel pin and his startling lack of ability to connect with US Troops we keep getting reminds of just how far off the main stream this guy really is.

Why the upcoming election is even close right now is beyond me. I do understand why there is a segment of our country that will vote for this guy no matter what he does. But for all you middle of the roaders out there who just want to live your lives, standing on your own two feet, it completely baffles me why you’d even consider voting for this guy once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment