Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hawaii

As you alerady aware, I am retired Air Force. Probably the thing I miss the most about being acitve duty is going out to the field to visit the folks. There is no question that I was lucky in the last two years of my career to be able to travel to Japan, Alaska, Hawaii since that is where our people are located. A couple of days ago a friend of mine (he also took my place when I retired) sent me a couple of images of from Hawaii. The trips were meant to be "meet and greets", but there were some fringe benefits.
Sorry the image is so small.  I'll try to fix it later. Still trying to figure out how to post a thumbnail. The small script at the bottom of the photo basically says I have permission to use the photo and you need it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment