Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Back

It was a wonderful Christmas. Went down to my parent house to celebrate the birth of Christ. Although this year was a little bare in terms of gifts, it wasn't bare in terms of celebration. My boys and I read from Luke, Chapter 2 before Christmas Eve dinner while their cousin read a prayer that she had prepared. We ate are traditional clam chowder (from Mo's) and Lasagna made by one of my sisters.

One of the best happenings from this year was my boys did not seem to mind this year was a little bare in the gift department. In years past we have some times gone way overboard. We had prepared them since I retired that unless I was working again we’d be limiting the gifts. They were real troopers, understanding what is important about this time of year.

Of course I ate WAY too much and now I have to get the extra tonnage off. Pants are a little tighter this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment