Saturday, September 22, 2012

True Obama


I know that the vast majority of my readers are not supporters of President Obama. You are conservative minded, and while not necessarily strong supporters of Mitt Romney, you certainly like his ideas much, much more than you like Obama’s.

But occasionally I get a liberal-minded individual who passes through my little section of cyberspace. Some of you stay around for a bit, reading through some of what I have posted. Others see the lead-in banner and disappear, never to come this way again.

In this latter group there is one or two who have Obama-remorse but don’t know quite how to overcome the feelings of guilt or can’t get over the hump of admitting that you might have made a mistake. You are asking yourself, how can a change my vote after supporting this guy four years back. While I can’t put myself in your shoes, I think I can at least empathize with your troubles.

I am here to help you out.

Take a gander at this series of stories posted at the Washington Examiner. I readily admit the Examiner is a right-leaning newspaper (much needed in DC), but this series, while lengthy, does a fairly decent job of balance. Yes, the viewpoint is to the right, no question, but at least it does take the time to cover issue the supposed unbiased main stream media won’t cover.

If these articles don’t give you an idea of who the true Barack Obama really is, then there really is no changing your opinion.

So get a cup of coffee and a doughnut and please take the time to read the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment