Monday, September 10, 2012

SLOW, SLOW, SLOW Blogging


For all the folks who posted comments and I didn’t get them up on the blog I have to apologize. I don’t blog like I used to as my trucking job keeps me away from the computer for weeks at a time.

We also experienced a death in the family. My father-in-law passed away suddenly at the beginning of August. Because of his burial wishes services had to be delayed until the end of August.

I am not going to promise more posting because it just isn’t going to happen. But I will continue to try as best as I can. Hopefully, you are already a follower or will become one so you can catch my infrequent updates.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the death of your dad-in-love...
    I still love the posts when you do put the on the internet..And glad you have a job and aren't unemployed and on food stamps...
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete