Friday, December 9, 2011

Another Pepper-Spraying Incident

An unrelated but related update to the UC Davis pepper-spraying incident that got a lot of Americans (and a few on my readers) really worked up.  You will recall that I posted this: and my support for the police and their actions remain unchanged. The article linked here asks why aren’t Americans up in arms over Marines that get pepper-sprayed and then forced to navigate an obstacle course lined with drill sergeants trying to knock them off their feet.

Mr. Paul Hair and I are just askin’

1 comment:

  1. Laughing! Love it! (My husband went through Marine training last year as part of qualifying to become a Fleet Marine Force Corpsman. He told me all about the tear gas chamber, which he went through twice -- and said it was one of the easiest parts of training!)

    ReplyDelete