Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul

Or rather robbing the American taxpayer to pay our Chinese (and others) debt holders.

This little piece of news goes beyond disturbing. Seems that the Treasury Department is going to dip into the federal pension funds to help pay off the debt.

Sure wish I had a taxpayer fed  pool of money that I could use to get my debt paid off. But considering Obama and his crew think of taxpayer money as theirs and not belonging to the people of the United States of America, it is not surprising this move doesn’t bother them too terribly much. It just amazes (well, maybe not!) me that these people think the supply of money is limitless. I sure when questioned about in the next day or two, Obama and his crew will blame Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment