Friday, January 27, 2012

Sarah Takes On GOP Establishment

I have not yet decided whom I am going to support in the primaries and probably won’t until forced to do so but please take a gander at this link.

Over at Legal Insurrection, Prof. Jacobson has reprinted an excerpt of an article where Sarah Palin takes the GOP establishment to task over their repeated attempts, especially since South Carolina, to smash Newt Gingrich.

Keep in mind that I am fully aware the Newt has warts, some of them pretty serious. But I do like that he is unafraid to take on the media and Obama in the most basic of terms (his terms BTW). I also do admire that he is not afraid to dream big dreams for America. In a way, that is much like Reagan. Reagan had a dream of defeating Communism in his time. He did it! Why can’t Newt dream also?

No comments:

Post a Comment