Thursday, September 15, 2011

Democrats Say the Darnest Things

In case you are wondering how democrats feel about the latest news that has hit the wires recently here are a few links that might interest you.
1. I know most of you are aware of the solar energy company, Solyndra, who received over $500 million dollars (that half a billion), yet despite this huge infusion of tax payer money, they still went under. Congress has started to investigate what actually happened and if there was anything funny going on. Now Rep Dingell says, “I’m still waiting to see something that makes me concerned.”
Waiting for something that makes you concerned? What a knucklehead. It doesn’t concern him that $500 million in taxpayer money has basically been flushed down the drain? What is wrong with this guy? Well, dems never were very concerned about how taxpayer money gets spent as long as it gets them reelected. Actually, I think this runs in both parties.
2. Speaking of taxpayer money, there is a congress woman from Illinois that thinks that “you don’t deserve to keep all of it…” I know I could be accused of presenting this out of context and you should click the link to read the entire quote. But I have no issue pointing out that a democrat congress-critter thinks you don’t deserve the money you earn. And I have no problem speculating that fully thinks that she can spend your hard-earned dollars better than you can.
“I think Jewish voters will be Democrat and be for Obama in 2012, especially if you get a Republican candidate like [Texas] Gov. [Rick] Perry,” he said. “But there is no question the Jewish community is much more bipartisan than it has been in previous years. There are Jews who are trending towards the Republican Party, some of it because of their misunderstanding of Obama’s policies in the Middle East, and some it, quite frankly, for economic reasons. They feel they want to protect their wealth, which is why a lot of well-off voters for Republicans.” (Source: The Blaze)

Of course, the media will completely ignore this play on stereotypes. It is not OK and it is racist for a black man to disagree with President Obama, but a liberal Jew can say whatever he wants about fellow Jews, even to the point of throwing around stereotypes.
I would also like to point out that the leader of Israel has no question in his mind how Obama and his crew feel about Israel. I think that many Jews are finally beginning to see that democrats and especially progressives are in no why supportive of Israel and the Jews.
There are times when I just shake my head at some of the stupid things that democrats say. They have a huge foot-in-mouth problem. But it never seems to have an impact on how folks view them. With a friendly press protecting their flanks, they could say just about anything and get away with it, until now. With the proliferation of alternative media, no long are they able to hide. I will keep rooting for them to say stupid things and I will continue to highlight it when it comes to my attention.

1 comment:

  1. Waxman has always been and always shall be an idiot. Good article.

    ReplyDelete