Monday, July 18, 2011

The Civility from the Left Continues

For whatever reason it is just impossible for the left/liberals/progressives to behave in any sort of civilize manner. The other night on “Real Time with Bill Maher” two of his guests showed us why the left is such paragons of tolerance. Be forewarned, the following and the video at the links has language you probably don’t want your mother to hear.

First up is, umm, comedian Marc Maron:

“I don’t want to be crass, but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann (Republican Presidential hopeful Michelle Bachmann’s husband; PACNW Righty adds) takes all that, ya know, that rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her,” Maron said. “I hope he f^%& her angrily, because that’s how I would. And I’ve thought about it.” (Source: Daily Caller)

Next to spew his hatred for anything remotely conservative was gay-rights activist Dan Savage:

Just to ensure that observers could not charge the panel with sexism, columnist and gay-right activist Dan Savage chimed in to say that he too would really like to do the same to another socially conservative presidential candidate, Rick Santorum.

“Just so you don’t get charged with sexism, because only Michelle Bachmann was invo[lved] I sometimes think about f&^%ing the s(*t out of Rick Santorum,” Savage said to cheers. “Just ‘cause I think he needs it. It’s not just women we are talking about f*&^ing. It’s like, ‘let’s bone that Santorum.’” (Source: Daily Caller)

There are times that I wish I was more widely read and more out there because I’d surely like to test the waters. I would say some of the same outrageous things about liberals and the left just to see what happens. I think we all know that if I had said the same kind of thing about a liberal stalwart, the mainstream media would roast me over an open fire. We all know that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and others have paid the price for saying things that are not nearly as disgusting as what these two people said. Yet, they will still have their jobs tomorrow and there is no way on earth the main stream media is going to call them on the carpet in the same manner they do with conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment