Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Depoe Bay Vacation, Day Three

Not much happened yesterday, knid of a down day.  My wife and mom went to a glass fusing class. We pick up their creations today.  The boys spent most day at the pool.  Later, we made our usual trip to the candy shop. Our normal store has closed and the shop is for sale. It was the best, in our opinion.

Today we head to Mo's chowder house for a late lunch. Mo's is another tradition for the clan.  Each time we are down here we go at least once.  Great New England style clam chowder, thick enough to eat with a fork.  Mo's has been a central coast institution for decades. My grandmother (father's mom) and Mo were good friends.  When I was a kid, I'd spend summers with Grandma, and we'd make at trip to Mo's at least once ever two weeks or so.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Depoe Bay to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete