Monday, April 18, 2011

Tea Party Tax Day Protests

Gang, sorry about the slow blogging the last few days.  I started a new job and things have been a little hectic around here. Plus I have been doing some logistical planning for opening day coming up next weekend.

I did receive a few links over the week end that I should have posted already. Donald at American Power Blog has a great post about the tax protest rallies in Southern California over the weekend.  Of course there are pictures too. Lots of ‘em!  Looks like those doggone tea partiers are at it again. Both tax day protests were covered fairly heavily by the local media and lo-and-behold they couldn’t find any evidence of those violent, racist tea party members. I wonder if there was any disappointment in the newsrooms?

Meanwhile, a little further up the coast in Portland, OR, folks protesting against the tea party resorted to their usual vile tactics. Sister Toldjah has the story and the links. I am so glad that I never became a progressive; I don’t think I could live with myself if I had to comport myself this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment